Features & Benefits
- Experience pain-free comfort, no matter how long you wear your helmet.
- Pads minimize helmet movement helping to keep the helmet in place.
- Oregon Aero pads provide superior shock absorption and blast protection.
- Breathable surfaces allow air in but keeps water and sweat out.
- Self-wicking fabric covers dissipate moisture keeping your head cooler and drier.
- Upgrade kit does not interfere with gas mask or night vision goggles.
- Liner pads are non-flammable and will not melt in high temperatures.
- Waterproof. Tested to a depth of 66 feet for 12 hours.
- Positively buoyant pads enable helmet to float in water.
- Pads do not cause irritation or itchiness.
- Upgrade kit is easy to install in minutes.
- Hook and loop fastener strips grip and keep pads securely in place.
- Upgrade kit requires no modifications to the helmet shell.
- Reduces internal sound reverberation for reduced helmet noise.
- Pads are easy to clean with mild soap and water. Air dry.
Oregon Aero® padding has been subjected to and passed testing in the following conditions:
- Twelve-hour submersion under 66 feet of salt water.
- Exposure to fuels, oils, insect repellent, and camouflage face paint.
- Proved to be compatible with gas mask and night vision goggles.
- Holds up in extreme temperatures: -60°F to +160°F.
What Looks Simple — Isn't
Some Oregon Aero® products look simple, but in reality undergo complex research, design, and manufacturing processes. Manufacturing the patented Oregon Aero® Ballistic Helmet Liner Pads requires precision engineering of multiple components. In fact, each visco-elastic pad we produce requires 55 individual components and 27 manufacturing steps.
Drums are loaded and materials are mixed to create the proprietary coating applied to each helmet liner pad. This patented coating makes Oregon Aero® Helmet pads waterproof while still being air and gas permeable.