These products are now available for pre-order. Orders begin shipping in June 2021.
There’s no room for error when it comes to personal protection.
To protect yourself and those around you, it’s critical to have bulletproof gear that you can trust. That’s why our helmets are manufactured with no Chinese components. We also use independent ballistic labs to test our products and give you peace of mind.
These advanced combat helmets (ACH) offer protection at the NIJ IIIA standard. The high-cut or above-the-ear (ATE) design offers mobility and weight reduction over the standard MICH helmet.
Visit our FAQ page for more information about our helmets, including ballistic information and warranty information.
- NIJ IIIA Ballistic Protection means our helmets offer protection against .44 magnum, .357 SIG and 9mm rounds.
- Tested following the modified provisions of NIJ-STD-0103.01, (Level IIIA requirements testing for ballistic helmets).
V50 is 700-720 m/s according to STANAG 2920.
- Tested according to HPW-TP-0401.01B with 9mm rounds; average BFD at 11mm.
Front-mounted shroud with NVG bungee cords.
- Polymer ARC rails (Picatinny accessory adapter included).
- 10 memory foam pads for lightweight comfort.
- Adjustable locking dial suspension with a webbing strength of 4500N.
Velcro loop material on the front, sides, and rear of the helmet.
Shell weight is approximately 3.5 Lbs.
We offer a 5-year manufacturer warranty on all helmets. This means we guarantee that your product will remain free of manufacturer defects under normal use for 5 years.
View our shipping & returns page for more information.